Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra is proud to see women fronting content-driven cinema in Bollywood.
Priyanka Chopra, 32, who today watched Anushka Sharma’s “NH10” and expressed her desire to see “Piku” and “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” in the coming days, says she was called silly for doing “Fashion” but things have changed a lot since then.
“So good to see such amazing content driven films led by girls! It was so hard to get people to believe in us when I started. We were always 2nd.
- Priyanka Chopra cannot wait to see Nick Jonas’ performance at 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Bollywood Fashion Watch for June 12: Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra step out in ultra chic avatar
- Priyanka Chopra starrer Quantico: ABC apologises for Hindu terror plot after online backlash
- Who is Priyanka Chopra’s rumoured beau Nick Jonas?
- Is Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra dating Nick Jonas? Twitterati say they are the ‘hottest couple of 2018’
- Bollywood Fashion Watch for May 4: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra take us on a fashion tour
“I was called silly for doing Fashion. As if it would harm my career! Hah!Look at us now! This movement will soon be a revolution! #ProudFemale,” tweeted Priyanka, who won National-award for “Fashion”.
Heaping praise on Anushka, Priyanka said she is proud of her.
“Der aaye durust aaye. Just saw NH10 @AnushkaSharma! So proud of you… As a woman, an actor and a producer. Keep the flag flying high babe #GirlPower.”
The former Miss World will be next seen in “Dil Dhadakne Do” and “Gangaajal 2”.