- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Shooting Live scores Live streaming: Gold for Saurabh Chaudhury, bronze for Abhishek Verma in Men's 50m Air Pistol
- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Live updates Live streaming: Gold and bronze for India in Men's 50m Air Pistol
- It is work and play for Salman Khan on the sets of Bharat in Malta
Director Lom Harsh unveiled the first poster of his upcoming patriotic drama Yeh Hai India on Monday (June 27), saying that he didn’t want the first poster of his first film to be one with actors.
“We didn’t want the first poster of our first film to be the one with actors, as the content of our film is way above the actors who just enact the parts. India is known as the land of snake charmers, though that does not necessarily explain what our dear country is.
“Modiji (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) had said that it is digital India, not a land of snake charmers. India, being a land of snake charmers, is just something that the western countries think of us and it is a stereotype that should no longer be associated with us. Yeh Hai India also addresses numerous other such stereotypes and realities of India, in an entertaining and inspiring manner,” he said.
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu trailer: Shahid Kapoor goes the Akshay Kumar way
- Akshay Kumar has passion in his eyes in the latest poster of Gold
- Baba Ramdev makes Bollywood debut with Yeh Hai India
- Himanshu Soni no longer part of ‘Yeh Hai India’
- ‘Yeh Hai India’ concept convinced me to star in it: Himanshu Soni
- G.K. Yogesh to step into direction with ‘Yeh Hai India’
Instead, of showcasing his actors of the film, the poster reveals the basic details of the film like its name, and of the director and the producer, along with the social media handles of the film. But what actually catches the eye is that only an image of a snake charmer wooing a snake is seen on the poster and all seem carved out of wood.
According to Harsh, Yeh Hai India intends to break the misconceptions surrounding India and aims to showcase the real India. The film, presented by DLB Productions and produced by Sandeep Choudhary, stars Gavie Chahal, Deana Uppal, Mohan Agashe and Mohan Joshi among others. The film will be releasing this year and its trailer will be out soon.