Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is thrilled to have met West Indian batting legend Brian Lara at an event in Hyderabad.
The 26-year-old “Hasee Toh Phasee” actress took to Twitter to share two pictures with Lara, 46, and heaped praise on the former cricketer.
Parineeti Chopra tweeted:
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) October 14, 2015
Parineeti was last seen in Yash Raj Films’ 2014 movie “Kill Dil”, which did not do well at the box-office.
- Priyanka Chopra is all hearts for Nick Jonas at Brazil’s VillaMix Festival
- Priyanka Chopra and rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas to get engaged next month?
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ Goa vacation is all about fun and family
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas head to Goa
- Parineeti Chopra on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar: Happy to have been directed by Dibakar Banerjee
- PM lauds Brian Lara,calls him an ‘icon’
Since then, the actress has hogged limelight for her new slim avatar.