“Palash has really made me feel proud and happy. In fact I am always scared and concerned as most of the singers, after legendary Kishore Kumar, have not succeeded in the field of acting. But Palash has really given a big relief to me. He has come like a savior,” Kailash Kher said at the screening of the film here.
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana and Wajid Ali of music composer duo Sajid-Wajid also praised Sen’s work in the film.
“I’ve been a big fan of Palash dada and Euphoria. I got goosebumps after I heard the first song ‘Sautela Sheher’. Films like ‘Aisa Yeh Jahan’ should be made more often and it is the need of the hour,” said Ayushmann Khurrana.
- Kailash Kher: Politics is scary because you need to deal with the mind
- Euphoria just dropped a new song Jesus The Lord Has Risen and it’s very different from rest of their music
- Hit by storm, Palash Sen’s chopper lands on Assam highway
- My work in Bollywood has been very selective: Palash Sen
- Always open to sensible cinema: Palash Sen
- Music industry hasn’t supported me much: Palash Sen
“Palash is a close friend of mine and he’s fantastic in the film. He is extremely sorted and approaches any assignment with full heart. His soul shines through in the film,” said Wajid.
Directed by Biswajeet Bora, the emotional drama also stars Ira Dubey and Kymsleen Kholie in lead roles hit the screens on July 24.