Choreographer-director Remo D’Souza says he has not cast actor Tiger Shroff in the dance-based film ABCD 3.
“ABCD 3 is next year. The news is wrong… I have not cast anyone till now (in the film),” D’Souza told IANS here.
Asked if he has anybody in mind for the upcoming film, he said: “Right now I am concentrating on A Flying Jatt and after that I will be working on the film with Ajay Devgn and Sooraj Pancholi.”
- Remo D’Souza: Story-wise I agree there were glitches in Race 3
- Remo D’Souza announces ABCD 3 with Varun Dhawan on Dance Plus 3 stage
- ‘ABCD 3’ with Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor: Remo D’Souza
- Tiger Shroff finalised for ‘ABCD 3’ false news: Remo D’Souza
- ‘ABCD 2’ a very emotional film: Remo D’Souza
- I wanted performers for ‘ABCD 2’: Remo D’Souza
D’Souza, who is returning to the small screen as the super judge of the second season of Dance +, has directed the first two instalments of ABCD.
The first part, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, featured Prabhudeva, Ganesh Acharya, Kay Kay Menon, Lauren Gottlieb, Punit Pathak, Dharmesh Yelande and Salman Yusuff Khan.