While on one hand, the recently released ‘NH10’ is earning accolades and bouquets from all over, on the other hand, the film’s director Navdeep Singh seems to be a man on the go. He is now all set to direct his next film, a comedy titled ‘Kaneda’.
- Abhay Deol’s Manorama Six Feet Under: A film that feels like a good detective novel
- I don’t follow trends when it comes to picking a film: Anushka Sharma
- Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor to team up for Kaneda?
- NH 10 director Navdeep Singh to team up with Anushka Sharma again
- ‘Half the members of the censor board wanted to ban NH10’
- Action not glamourised in ‘NH10’: Director Navdeep Singh
Speaking about this film, Navdeep Singh said that ‘Kaneda’ is some of Punjabi pronunciation of ‘Canada’. He added that he did not want to get stuck being recognised for making any one genre of cinema. That’s why he has decided to switch genre and take up comedy. What remains to be seen is how Singh, who has so far been associated with thrillers like ‘Manorama Six Feet Under’ and ‘NH10’, fares with his comic outing ‘Kaneda’.