Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is looking forward to the release of his forthcoming film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, hopes to support his small-budget movies through his work in commercial cinema.
The actor shared his strategy to support his small films during a promotional tour here on Tuesday for “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, in which he shares screen space with superstar Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
“I am enjoying doing these (commercial) films because even if five percent of Salman’s fans watch my smaller films then they will become a hit,” Nawazuddin told reporters here.
The film’s team including Salman, Kareena, and director Kabir Khan, singers Mika Singh, Adnan Sami, Jubin Nautiyal and Amar Butala, CEO of Salman Khan Films, were in the capital to promote the film, which will hit the screens on Friday.
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Before Veere Di Wedding, a look at Kareena Kapoor’s last five box office performances
- Salman Khan feels eternal love for Kashmir
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ will bring back my innocence: Salman Khan
After proving his mettle in a bevy of critically acclaimed movies like “Miss Lovely” and “The Lunchbox”, Nawazuddin has entertained filmgoers with big banner films like “Badlapur” and “Kick”. He also has a number of commercial films in the pipeline like “Raees”.
In “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, Nawazuddin plays role of a journalist, who helps Salman’s character take a dumb and mute girl back to her home in Pakistan.