Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his wife Anjali welcomed their second child, a baby boy, on the occasion of the “Gangs Of Wasseypur” star’s 41st birthday.
The delivery took place at his wife’s home town in Jabalpur and the elated actor informed that both the child and mother were fine.
“I am happy to become a father for the second time. We haven’t thought of a name yet. I am just too happy. It’s going to be a double celebration in the family from here on. I am glad the baby and my wife are safe,” Nawazuddin said in a statement.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui on Manto: The film has hit the conscience of people very hard
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I will play Thackeray with the same honesty with which I played Manto
- Sacred Games teaser: Nawazuddin Siddiqui plays a don with a God-complex
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I did not enter the film industry for recognition
- EXCLUSIVE | Manto is as relevant today as he was during his time: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s son named Yaani Siddiqui
Not many know that Nawazuddin already has a six-year-old daughter named Shora.
Having seen a lot of ups and down in his professional front, Nawazuddin Siddiqui now has a huge fan following. Having made debut with a small role in Aamir Khan’s film ‘Sarfarosh’ (1999), the actor has had his share of struggles. But now the actor has hits like ‘Kahaani’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and ‘Badlapur’ in his kitty.
He will be next seen with the likes of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in ‘Raees’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ respectively.
Nawazuddin, who was shooting for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Kashmir, has already left for Jabalpur to be with his wife and kids. (With PTI inputs)