Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his wife Anjali welcomed their second child, a baby boy, on the occasion of the “Gangs Of Wasseypur” star’s 41st birthday.
The delivery took place at his wife’s home town in Jabalpur and the elated actor informed that both the child and mother were fine.
“I am happy to become a father for the second time. We haven’t thought of a name yet. I am just too happy. It’s going to be a double celebration in the family from here on. I am glad the baby and my wife are safe,” Nawazuddin said in a statement.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I am surprised how Rajkumar Hirani became such a renowned director
- Manto actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I would have felt guilty if I charged for this film
- Manto actor Rasika Dugal on working with Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I’m never nervous about working with good actors
- Rajkumar Hirani: Never thought Nawazuddin Siddiqui would become such a huge actor
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Manto to open Singapore South Asian film fest
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s son named Yaani Siddiqui
Not many know that Nawazuddin already has a six-year-old daughter named Shora.
Having seen a lot of ups and down in his professional front, Nawazuddin Siddiqui now has a huge fan following. Having made debut with a small role in Aamir Khan’s film ‘Sarfarosh’ (1999), the actor has had his share of struggles. But now the actor has hits like ‘Kahaani’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and ‘Badlapur’ in his kitty.
He will be next seen with the likes of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in ‘Raees’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ respectively.
Nawazuddin, who was shooting for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Kashmir, has already left for Jabalpur to be with his wife and kids. (With PTI inputs)