Actress and fashion icon Sonam Kapoor has fond memories of her childhood, especially of playing on swings and bullying boys.
While promoting a new venture, Go Bonkers, an indoor playground with many games like soccer, basketball, slides and more for children, here, Sonam said: “I used to love slides and I use to bully boys. I would push them, beat them… I was quite naughty. I miss those days, they were so carefree.”
Spread across a 2,000 sq feet play area for children, Go Bonkers is for children aged from 2 to 10 years. Along with the playhouse, Go Bonkers also houses a 500 sq ft inhouse café along with a 440 sq ft yoga room.
- Sonam Kapoor: Anand didn’t blink when I told him I was flying to Cannes two days after the wedding
- Happy Birthday Arjun Kapoor: Janhvi, Anshula, Sonam, Anil Kapoor shower love on the actor
- Veere Di Wedding actor Sonam Kapoor: Trolling doesn’t affect me
- Sonam Kapoor thanks Anil Kapoor for loving her and Anand Ahuja ‘unconditionally’
- As Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja get ready to tie the knot, here’s looking back at their love story
- Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja all set to tie the knot on May 8
Talking about the venture, Sonam said: “It is an indoor playground with yoga centre and a small cafe. It is for kids because nowadays kids are always busy with iPads, phones and internet, so they have very less physical activity. This centre is designed for such kids.”
On the big screen, Sonam will next be seen in “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” opposite Salman Khan.