After playing a rough-n-tough guy in most of his films, veteran actor Nana Patekar will now be seen in the Sudhanshu Jha directed film ‘Wedding Anniversary’. Actress Mahie Gill will be playing the romantic lead opposite him.
Speaking about the film, Sudhanshu Jha said the film’s story is about a couple’s (played by Priyanshu Chatterjee and Mahie Gill) plan to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in Goa. The story takes a hilarious turn when Mahie arrives in Goa before her husband, and Nana (playing an old eccentric writer) barges into her room late at night. Jha added that, even though there’s is no love angle between Nana and Mahie, but, Mahie lands up becoming Nana’s inspiration. He also added that, the film was totally shot in Goa in locations like Calangute and Candolim, and also in night clubs.
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3 trailer: Guns, gangsters and beauty dominate this Sanjay Dutt starrer
- Kaala review: Witness Rajinikanth – The Actor in this layered Pa Ranjith revolution
- Nana Patekar prefers roles which challenge him as an actor
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in ‘Orphan Train’
- Self help
- Dimple Kapadia is a teenager at heart: Anjana Sukhani
Readers may recall that, Sudhanshu Jha, who has directed films like ‘Eik Dasttak’ and ‘Prem Mayee’, works as the Commissioner of the Income Tax department of Goa. The film is slated to release in December.