Director Vikram Bhatt says the music of his forthcoming film “Raaz Reboot” is a tribute to old horror films.
In an innovative way of promoting the film, the makers of “Raaz Reboot” released the “Sound of Raaz”, theme music of the film today, instead of teaser or trailer.
“Raaz Reboot” is the fourth part in the super-hit “Raaz” franchise.
- Raaz Reboot box office collection day 4: Emraan Hashmi film earns Rs 20.70 crore
- Raaz Reboot box office collection day 1: Emraan Hashmi film opens low
- Pre-censorship is a reality today: Mahesh Bhatt
- Horror genre does not appeal mainstream actors, feels Raaz Reboot star Emraan Hashmi
- Failure more special than success: Emraan Hashmi
- Raaz Reboot trailer has everything we’ve already seen in horror films
“Sound of Raaz” is a tribute to the tradition of beautiful haunting melodies in old horror films that were spine-chilling.
“It (music) is a tribute to the older Hindi films like ‘Gumnam’, ‘Mahal’, ‘Wo Kaun Thi’, in the horror genre where there was a signature tune which used to be beautiful and yet so scary and highlighted the horror elements,” director Vikram Bhatt said in a statement here.
Like the first part of “Raaz”, music is an important part of “Raaz Reboot” where romance and horror come together.
Directed by Vikram, “Raaz Reboot” stars Emraan Hashmi, Gaurav Arora and debutant Kriti Kharbanda in the lead. It is slated to release on September 16.