“Mr. X” is about Emraan’s character, who has a dramatic past that leads to the birth of a new character — an invisible man ‘Mr. X’ who seeks revenge for all the wrongs done to him.
“I would like to clarify that ‘Mr. X’ has got nothing to do with ‘Hollow Man’. Our film is not even based on that film and neither is it inspired by it. ‘Mr. X’ is a fresh film altogether. It’s a story about love and hate, but I can’t reveal the plot of the film right now,” Amyra told IANS.
The movie is slated to hit the screens on April 17.
- Sanjay Dutt, Ali Fazal and Amyra Dastur to star in Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- ‘Mr. X’ earns Rs.14 crore at box office
- Was apprehensive about working with Emraan Hashmi: Amyra Dastur
- Kissing not my ‘X’ factor: Emraan Hashmi
- Amyra Dastur a fan of ‘Mr X’ co-star Emraan Hashmi’s humour
- A dream come true: Emraan Hashmi on playing Mr X superhero
The 21-year-old, who ventured into Hindi cinema in Manish Tiwary’s “Issaq” alongside Prateik Babbar, said it was very difficult shooting for “Mr. X” as she had to shoot twice for each scene — one with her co-star Emraan Hashmi and the other without him.
“The scenes without Emraan were not easy at all. It was a great learning experience for me,” said Amyra, who is content with the kind of movies and scripts that are being offered to her.
“I am extremely happy with the films I am getting. Neither am I looking old nor too young. I am doing films where I can justify myself as an actress,” she said.