Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s next “Mirzya”, starring debutants Harshvardhan Kapoor and Saiyami Kher, will hit theatres on May 13 next year.
“Mirzya” is the director’s first love story in his 14-year long career.
It is a contemporary love story set in Rajasthan and he is leaving no stone unturned for the film as the “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag” helmer is personally looking into all the minute detailing.
“The director has gone to great lengths to bring on board the best team to be a part of the making of the film. He has even tightened security on the sets to ensure that nothing gets out. So far he has been successful in keeping the entire shoot under wraps,” a spokesperson of the film said.
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero box office prediction: Harshvardhan Kapoor starrer expected to open at Rs 1.75 crore
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: I never saw Bhavesh Joshi as a superhero film; it deals with real-world issues
- Harshavardhan Kapoor on the clash between Bhavesh Joshi and Veere Di Wedding: Don’t think it is that big a deal
- Harshvardhan Kapoor on Mirzya failure: I don’t think I am the first actor whose film hasn’t made money
- Sonam Kapoor shares pic of brother Harshvardhan with Mirzya co-star Saiyami Kher
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s ‘Mirzya’ to release on October 7
The last schedule of “Mirzya”, co-produced by Cinestaan Film Company and ROMP Pictures, is currently on.