Priyanka, who essayed the role of the world boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom in the film, took to Twitter to “thank everyone”.
Priyanka Chopra tweeted:
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) September 5, 2015
Kumar replied to Priyanka’s tweet by calling it a “fabulous journey”.
“Yes one year, what a fabulous journey,” he wrote.
- When Priyanka Chopra stood out in supporting roles
- Priyanka Chopra congratulates ‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut, but says she hates losing
- ‘Mary Kom’ is for my dad: Priyanka Chopra
- Priyanka Chopra will add commercial value to ‘Mary Kom’: Omung Kumar
- Biopic on Mary Kom not a risk: Omung Kumar
- Priyanka Chopra is back to work,begins shooting for Mary Kom biopic
The biopic is also starred Darshan Kumar.