The film production bug has bitten Manoj Bajpayee too — the actor is producing a thriller, starring himself with the versatile Tabu. He says the new feather in his hat is a “natural progression”.
- Amruta Khanvilkar on playing a dark role in Damaged: Urmila Matondkar’s work has been extremely inspiring
- Expresso Season 2, Episode 4: Manoj Bajpayee – Destiny’s Child
- Manoj Bajpayee bags the Best Actor award at New York Indian Film Festival
- Manoj Bajpayee: Producing Missing wasn’t a cakewalk
- Manoj Bajpayee turns producer, to work with Tabu in first home production
- Shilpa Shukla to have three releases this year
“I think production was a natural progression for me after acting in film for 20 years. I cannot disclose much about my first production as it’s a thriller and it would mean revealing the storyline — you will have to watch the film,” Manoj said.
Manoj’s banner is Manoj Bajpayee Productions Pvt. Ltd., and the first venture under it is yet untitled. It will be directed by debutant Mukul Abhyankar.