Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee of “Gangs Of Wasseypur” fame had been keeping busy as he shot for five films, with all them being completely distinct from each other.
Talking about his upcoming projects, Manoj told media, “The films that I’m doing are “Saat Uchakke”, “Aligarh”, “Duranto” and “Traffic”. Along with this, there is another film “Missing” which I have co-produced.
“I’ve been very meticulous in choosing and working for these films. And all these films are distinct from each other and I’m hoping viewers like all my movies,” he said during the unveiling of a special documentary and coffee-table book on legendary music director R.D. Burman.
- 20 years of Satya: Manoj Bajpayee’s ‘Mumbai ka King’ Bhiku Mhatre still wears the crown
- Satyameva Jayate trailer: John Abraham shows off his action chops
- Rejection made me stronger: Manoj Bajpayee
- Expresso Season 2, Episode 4: Manoj Bajpayee – Destiny’s Child
- Manoj Bajpayee wraps up Satyameva Jayate shoot
- Manoj Bajpayee: Producing Missing wasn’t a cakewalk
While “Traffic” is a remake of Malayalam thriller, “Missing” is also a suspense thriller along with Tabu. And, the most interesting one is “Aligarh” where Manoj plays a homosexual professor along with Rajkummar Rao.
He had tweeted about wrapping up “Duranto” last December. And also tweeted that “Saat Uchakke” will also release in the same month, though both the films are yet to see light of the day.