- VIDEO: This ex-Bigg Boss contestant’s powerful poem is all you need to hear today
- Photos: Nia Sharma, Mouni Roy to Ankita Lokhande, television divas rule Instagram with their posts
- Mandana Karimi’s brother-in-law Gautam Gupta reacts on her domestic violence allegations: Anyone can say anything they want to
After announcing her arrival in Hindi filmdom with cameo appearances in films like “Roy”, Mandana Karimi, who is participating in “Bigg Boss Nau”, feels she is yet to have a formal debut in Bollywood. The Iranian actress has pinned her hopes on forthcoming sex comedy “Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3”, which is close to her heart.
“I did ‘Bhaag Johnny’ and then ‘Roy’ happened. And then I also have a cameo appearance in ‘Main Aur Charles’. My main launch as a Hindi heroine will be in ‘Kyaa Kool Hai Hum 3’,” Mandana told IANS over phone from Lonavla before entering the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
- Madhuri Dixit is my idol: Mandana Karimi
- Mandana Karimi will choose acting over modeling any day
- Tusshar Kapoor an ‘expert’ in sex comedies
- Mandana Karimi’s bikini avatar in ‘Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3’
- ‘Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3’ to release in January 2016
- Not looking for film offers through ‘Bigg Boss’: Iranian model Mandana Karimi
Mandana plays the role of a Punjabi girl in the third instalment of the “Kyaa Kool Hain Hum” franchise.
She said: “The film is close to my heart. I have worked very hard for it. The film is a drama, and a family kind of film. I’m paired opposite Tusshar Kapoor”.
Actor Riteish Deshmukh, who starred in “Kyaa Kool Hain Hum” and its sequel “Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum”, is reportedly not a part of the third instalment, while Aftab Shivdasani will be seen playing a pivotal role in the film.
Directed by Umesh Ghagde, the film is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures.
The actress is not sure whether her stint in the Colors show will “help or destroy” her career. “I hope people like me and accept and understand that I’m trying to be a part of the industry and to be a part of this nation,” said Mandana, whose roots trace back to India with her father being an Indian and mother an Iranian.
The actress asserts that Hindi is not alien to her as she she said “I have accent, but I do speak Hindi”.
The ‘double trouble’ edition of the show went on air on Sunday, and Mandana feels it’ as a fun show.