“We have pushed the release date of the film. While the team travelled for promotions, they received tremendous response and love from all the fans. The response at the focus screenings was overwhelming too. Hence, we wanted to make sure we could reach out to maximum audiences so that they could watch the film and are working on getting additional prints ready,” Banga said in a statement.
- Indian connect gives NRI talent ticket to Bollywood: Evelyn Sharma
- My father, my rockstar: Mahaakshay Chakraborty
- I’m playing parallel lead in ‘Ishqedarriyan’: Mohit Dutta
- A huge responsibility, burden to be star kid: Mahaakshay Chakraborty
- Simplicity of ‘Ishqedarriyaan’ appealed to me: Mahaakshay Chakraborty
- Evelyn Sharma deglams for Ishqedarriyaan
It has been reported that the makers of the film had organised various focus screenings for different set of fans across various locations in India as a part of promotions. Following the response, the makers wanted to get more prints for wider distribution of the movie.
“Ishqedarriyaan”, directed by V. K. Prakash, is presented by Chariot Films and Metro Studios LLC (Georgia).