Actress Madhuri Dixit has recreated her popular song “Key Sera Sera” with Bollywood choreographer Bosco Martis.
Bosco had never got the opportunity to choreograph a song for Madhuri.
- Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor bring Zingaat madness to Dance Deewane
- Madhuri Dixit: Bollywood dance is a melting pot of every dance form
- Madhuri Dixit and Jacqueline Fernandez match steps on ‘Ek Do Teen’ on Dance Deewane
- Madhuri Dixit: I don’t think, I would like to try any reality show other than dance
- Madhuri Dixit: The ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl who danced her way into our hearts
- Madhuri Dixit turns choreographer for TV show So You Think You Can Dance
But during an upcoming episode of &TV’s dance reality show “So You Think You Can Dance”, Bosco choreographed Madhuri on her all-time hit song “Key Sera Sera” from the film “Pukar”.
“I have choreographed many people but I had never got a chance to choreograph Madhuri. I am glad I got this opportunity,” Bosco said in a statement.
The show “So You Think You Can Dance” airs every Saturday and Sunday.