Actress Swara Bhaskar, who acts as the younger sister of Salman Khan’s character in the much-awaited “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, says she’s glad she got a chance to perform some “really good scenes” in the film.
Swara, known for successful films like “Tanu Weds Manu”, “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and “Raanjhanaa”, said: “The film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ is a family drama, which is based on sibling rivalry and my character is very well-written.
“I got to do a lot of good scenes. Most of my scenes are with Salman sir, so I enjoyed a lot while shooting the film.”
While Swara is working with Rajshri Productions for the first time, she admits that she has never met a human being as wonderful as director Sooraj Barjatya.
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Want to imbibe Salman Khan’s generosity: Swara Bhaskar
- Swara Bhaskar is very talented, says Salman Khan
- My last few films have done well: Swara Bhaskar
- Salman Khan is a very positive person: Swara Bhaskar
- Swara Bhaskar plays Salman Khan’s sister in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
“The kind of films Sooraj sir makes, he is actually like that. It sounds cliched, but I have never met such a good human being in my life. He is so good and sometimes I feel how bad I am,” Swara said.
“Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, which brings together Bollywood’s once indomitable team of Salman Khan and Sooraj Barjatya after 16 years, also stars Sonam Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Anupam Kher in key roles.
The film is set to release on November 12, a day after the festival of Diwali.