National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranuat says a lot of actresses in Bollywood are jealous of her.
Kangana, 28, made her mark with her performance in films like “Gangster”, “Metro”, “Fashion” and “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai”. But her recent releases “Queen” and “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” have highlighted her acting prowess.
When asked if any actress is jealous of her, she said, “There are lots of them who are jealous of me. I can’t name anyone. I will talk about them later.”
She also said she was happy with the response her last released film “Tanu Weds Manu” sequel received.
- Kangana Ranaut talks about physical fitness, pushing boundaries and more
- Kangana Ranaut: I am someone who has broken most stereotypes
- Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most
- Getting work was struggle for me initially: Kangana Ranaut
- I keep getting roles similar to ‘Queen’: Kangana Ranaut
- Ranbir Kapoor’s desire to work with me an honour: Kangana Ranaut
Asked if the money matters to her, she said, “I think money can definitely help in some or the other way. I am an independent, working girl, (with money) I can lead a good comfortable life, support my family and do things that make me happy.”
Asked if the celebrities who endorse products should be held liable if the product is found to have flaws, she answered in the negative. “No, I don’t think those who endorse should be held liable,” she said, adding that she herself does not endorse too many products.