Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has tweeted a photo that shows him as a toddler and his li’l son AbRam in comparison. AbRam, who will celebrate his second birthday in a few days from now, looks exactly like his father, or a little less handsome than him, as SRK’s sister opines.
Sisters r so sweet.I asked mine if she remembers if I looked like lil AbRam.She said “NOO!!U were very handsome” haha pic.twitter.com/tnlbVnFrvD
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 1, 2015
- Happy Father’s Day: From Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, here are Bollywood’s star dads
- Happy Birthday, AbRam: Twitterati flood wishes for Shah Rukh Khan’s son
- Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan have the sweetest birthday wishes for son AbRam
- IPL 2018: KKR beats RCB, Shah Rukh Khan celebrates with daughter Suhana, see photos
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan takes wife Gauri Khan out on a dinner date
- Shah Rukh Khan is on a ‘little holiday’ with son AbRam
SRK asked his sister Shahnaz about the similarities he shares with his son and she replied that he looked more handsome than his son.
Of late, Shah Rukh Khan has been posting a lot about his kids, especially li’l AbRam on his Twitter timeline, which also includes how he feels spending time with them. Recently, SRK also took AbRam to an IPL match, and he became the cynosure of all eyes at the event.
SRK is currently busy shooting for Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’ and Rahul Dholakia’s ‘Raess’ opposite Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. He’ll begin shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ in June. The movie also features Kajol, Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan.