Actress-entrepreneur Lara Dutta is back with an all fresh season of Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 — a beauty pageant to choose an Indian representative to compete at the Miss Universe 2015.
Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 will start its journey across 10 cities, starting August 16 in Kolkata, said a statement.
The series will be hosted and mentored by Lara, who is a former Miss Universe title holder. She won in the year 2000.
The auditions for the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 will take place across the country in cities like Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bengaluru, culminating in the final round of auditions at Mumbai.
- This beauty pageant winner aims for the civil services
- Miss Diva 2016: Roshmitha Harimurthy to represent India at Miss Universe 2017
- Lara Dutta joins hunt for Miss Universe India 2016
- Actress Urvashi Rautela crowned Miss Diva 2015
- Lara Dutta says girls appear more prepared these days
- Bangalore girl to represent India at Miss Universe
The pageant this year is associated with names like Rocky Star, Gavin Miguel, Raakesh Agarvwal, Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna, Nidhi Munim, Komal Sood amongst many others who will help groom the finalists in various tasks like ramp walk, photoshoot, perfect body, communication skills and much more.