Actress Tisca Chopra says an actor should not be bound by borders or languages.
Tisca, who is well versed in multiple languages, said: “It’s fulfilling for an actor to not be bound by borders or languages as emotions don’t need a language.”
- Bioscopewala actor Tisca Chopra on working with Danny Denzongpa: He is the nicest and kindest man
- Tisca Chopra happy to break ‘serious’ image with full-on comedy ‘3 Dev’
- Theatre for the intellectuals, not mass entertainment: Tisca Chopra
- Tisca Chopra wants to entertain audiences with comedy
- Both men, women get ‘accosted’ in Bollywood: Tisca Chopra
- I want to flex my acting muscle: Tisca Chopra
The 41-year-old has worked in several multilingual films like Ram Gopal Varma’s “Secret” in Hindi and Telugu, Mahesh Manjrekar’s “Kaksparsh” in Hindi and Tamil, and Umesh Kulkarni and Girish Kulkarni’s “Highway” in Marathi, and the latest being V.K. Prakash’s “Nirnayakam” in Malayalam.