‘Heropanti’ actress Kriti Sanon admits that she is tempted to take a metro ride in the city.
The actress, who is originally from Delhi, recalls that she used to regularly travel by metro while going to college. Kriti who will be seen in Rohit Shetty’s next, ‘Dilwale’ admits that she misses being able to travel freely by public transport and terms the metro as a convenient mode of city travel.
- Kriti Sanon: I’m learning something new every single day while playing different characters
- Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput in Nitesh Tiwari’s next
- Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon’s Lukka Chuppi to hit screens in March 2019
- Monochrome magic: Take a leaf out of Manushi Chhillar, Kriti Sanon’s books for your next party look
- Kriti Sanon continues her love affair with ruffles with a striking red sari
- ‘Dilwale’ actress Kriti Sanon parties in Delhi with a mask to avoid being mobbed