The latest gossip in tinseltown is about Aamir Khan and Salman Khan’s friendship having gone kaput. Apparently, whispers in the filmy corridor suggest that Aamir’s unnecessary lecturing to Salman Khan over career choices at a private success party thrown by the latter irked the ‘Dabangg’ Khan so much that he lashed out at Aamir and walked out leaving the ‘PK’ actor in tears. The actors, both social media savvy, haven’t spoken about the incident.
At the press conference of Mumbai Film Festival today (October 7), IndianExpress.com decided to ask Aamir’s wife Kiran Rao about the alleged incident.
For the past few days industry has been abuzz with the news of Aamir and Salman’s friendship going sour. Is it true that they are not friends anymore?
- Ajay Devgn, Suniel Shetty, Varun Dhawan and Sonakshi Sinha watch Salman Khan’s Race 3
- Aamir Khan celebrates Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak director Mansoor Khan’s birthday with family
- Salman Khan verdict: How Bollywood’s Bhai enjoys unfettered fandom despite being controversy’s favourite child
- Happy birthday Aamir Khan: Mr. Perfectionist brings together the best of Salman & Shah Rukh’s worlds
- Salman Khan says he hates Aamir Khan, here are the deets
- Prateik to play a Salman Khan fan in ‘Dhobi Ghat’
After hearing us out, Kiran replied,” I would love to. But I am afraid that is after the MAMI conference. It’s called the gossip session.”
When we told Kiran it was a blind article, the lady chose to blush and quickly ended the press conference.
Well, looks like this gossip is making Kiran duck a lot.