“Fugly” actress Kiara Advani says she wants to do romantic films.
Kiara made her debut in 2014 comedy drama film, “Fugly” directed by Kabir Sadanand, and shared screen space with newcomers Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh, Arfi Lamba and Jimmy Shergill.
“I am grateful that “Fugly” came my way. I did get benefit from the film. There is something coming up (a film) but I can’t talk about it. I would like to do romantic, romantic- comedy film,” Kiara told PTI.
The actress walked the runway for designer Shaina NC’s inaugural show titled “Beti” on day one of the India International Jewellery Week on August 3. She was seen donning an Indian outfit.
She was also the celebrity showstopper for AAKS Jewels at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week 2015. Wearing a Fuchsia pink coloured strapless gown, Kiara looked gorgeous as she adorned a necklace and a mangtikka.
- Donning the cool cap: Shraddha Kapoor, Kiara Advani show us how to style the ideal summer accessory
- Lust Stories actor Kiara Advani: I feel blessed to play strong female characters
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu cleared by censor with no cuts
- Machine actor Kiara Advani says initially it’s difficult to get a foothold in anything
- I am blessed to be playing Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni biopic: Kiara Advani
- ‘Fugly’ actress Kiara Advani to play Sakshi Dhoni onscreen in MS Dhoni biopic
“It was a great opportunity to walk the ramp for “Beti” it’s a great way to support the cause. Then I walked the ramp for AAKS Jewels. Initially I had butterflies in my stomach but then I was okay,” Kiara said.
“I like to keep minimum… I like to keep it subtle. I can’t wear too many accessories. I believe less is more,” she said.