Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif won the poll against many actresses and will be getting her wax statue soon at Madame Tussauds London. It will unveil on March 27.
It also being said that her wax statue will be inspired from one of her popular dance poses. When the museum authorities had announced about Katrina Kaif’s wax statue, they had also mentioned that her wax statue will don the look of one of her popular chartbusters which includes ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’, ‘Chikni Chameli’, ‘Mashallah’ among others.
- Kajol unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Ajay Devgn gives a funny reaction
- Katrina Kaif’s wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Sonakshi Sinha: Happy that Katrina Kaif got statue at Madame Tussauds
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- Katrina Kaif can’t wait to unveil her wax statue
- Katrina Kaif to have a wax statue at Madame Tussauds?
Interestingly, though Katrina Kaif is half Indian, she is born and brought up in London and her family still resides in the city. The actress shot to fame with films like Welcome Back, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Raajneeti, Dhoom 3, and Bang Bang among others and now will be joining the likes of other Bollywood stars which include Amitabh Bachchan, her co-stars Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Kareena Kapoor Khan at the museum.