Gossip mills were abuzz that Kareena and her actor husband Saif Ali Khan would be seen together in a dance number in the movie.
“It is not true. She is not doing a song in the film. She has just wrapped up Dubai schedule of ‘Ki and Ka’. Besides this film she is busy with ‘Udta Punjab’ and brand endorsements,” sources said.
Kareena had done an item number “Mera Naam Mary Hai” for Karan Johar’s home production film “Brothers”.
- Karan Johar: If I make Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2, I will cast Ranbir, Alia and Janhvi
- Takht: Karan Johar ropes in Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and others for his next directorial
- Unconventional onscreen pairings: Aishwarya Rai-Rajkummar Rao in Fanney Khan and others
- Saif Ali Khan rejected Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil due to injury
- Lisa Haydon excited about doing Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
- Pakistani actor Imran Abbas Naqvi in Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
When contacted, Saif remained unavailable for comment.