There is high optimism from all quarters that “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” might eclipse all box office records in Bollywood but hero Salman Khan says his heroine Kareena has already assumed that it will be the biggest hit of all time.
At a media event to launch the Eid song from the film, Salman joked that Kareena was trying to alienate herself from the movie.”Kareena is already enjoying the success of the film in London. In her mind, the film has already broken all box-office records. And hence she is partying with her husband (Saif Ali Khan) and father (Randhir Kapoor).”
The question was prompted by Kareena’s absence from the song launch of “Aaj Ki Party” sung by Mika Singh. Kareena has claimed in several interviews before that she feels “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” will be the biggest hit of the year.
- Race 3 box office collection: The Salman Khan starrer inches towards Rs 200 crore mark worldwide
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Before Veere Di Wedding, a look at Kareena Kapoor’s last five box office performances
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
Salman also quipped that there is no chemistry between him and Kareena and so calling her ‘behenji’ was a cakewalk. “I used to forget that her name also has a Khan attached to it. But after finishing the song, I would add Khan back.”
“I’m sure Kareena remembered only me while shooting with me but I was thinking of Saif while shooting,” he said.
The film, also starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Harshaali Malhotra among others, will hit the screen on July 17.