Filmmaker Karan Johar became nostalgic when he shared a snap of his father Yash Johar with Shah Rukh Khan and called it “memories forever”.
Karan took to Twitter to share the picture where his late father is holding the hand of the “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” star.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 1, 2015
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsAn emotional Shah Rukh too commented on the photograph.
Oh how I miss my friends who are gone…love u Tom Uncle & miss u most… https://t.co/HCwAylHKX8
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 1, 2015
The “Dilwale” star and Karan last worked together in “My Name is Khan” five years back. They are going to team up again in his upcoming production venture, which will be directed by “English Vinglish” helmer Gauri Shinde and stars Alia Bhatt opposite the superstar.
- This ‘sunkissed’ photo of Shah Rukh Khan and Suhana will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan Khan and AbRam Khan are soaking up the sun in Barcelona
- Inside Akash Ambani’s engagement bash: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar’s selfie game is on point
- SRK on completing 26 years in Bollywood: I have learnt a lot on this rollercoaster ride of love, hate and sadness
- Shah Rukh Khan has been one of my best experiences in cinema: Karan Johar
- Shah Rukh Khan writes a heartfelt thanks after AbRam receives immense love on his birthday. See photo
Yash Johar died on June 26, 2004 of a chest infection. After his death, his son Karan took the reigns of Dharma Productions.