Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his friends and filmmakers Karan Johar and Farah Khan are “such wannabe actors” as they are always keen to be in front of the camera rather than behind it.
Karan, who has directed Shah Rukh in most of his directorial ventures, got nostalgic when he saw Shah Rukh and Kajol’s magical romance in the song “Gerua” from their forthcoming release “Dilwale”. After watching the song, he recalled the days of shooting popular romantic track “Suraj hua madham” with the actors for his 2001 film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”.
“Seeing the stunning and exotically executed #gerua bought back so many memories!! @TheFarahKhan @iamsrk,” Karan posted on Twitter.
- Rare photos of Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan meets ‘family of fans’ outside Mannat as he rings in 53rd birthday
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s wedding anniversary: These throwback photos will make your day
- Shah Rukh Khan: I have never understood a script
- 20 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai celebration bash: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji recreate the magic
- Karan Johar: Shah Rukh Khan’s character in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was ‘a bit of a fraud’
Karan even posted a photograph from the set, where he and Farah can be seen getting clicked by the “Chennai Express” actor.
Looking at that, Shah Rukh posted on the micro-blogging site that Farah and Karan have always been keen to stand in front of the camera.
“You two were even then more keen to be in front of the camera rather than behind it. Such wannabe actors you both are,” Shah Rukh tweeted.
Karan and Farah have never shied away from facing the camera.
While Karan has starred in films like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Bombay Velvet” and “Shaandaar”, Farah too has showcased her acting talent in roles in films like “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kal Ho Na Ho”, “Khichdi: The Movie” and “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi”.
Meanwhile, “Dilwale”, which has been directed by Rohit Shetty, is slated to release on December 18.