Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his friends and filmmakers Karan Johar and Farah Khan are “such wannabe actors” as they are always keen to be in front of the camera rather than behind it.
Karan, who has directed Shah Rukh in most of his directorial ventures, got nostalgic when he saw Shah Rukh and Kajol’s magical romance in the song “Gerua” from their forthcoming release “Dilwale”. After watching the song, he recalled the days of shooting popular romantic track “Suraj hua madham” with the actors for his 2001 film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”.
“Seeing the stunning and exotically executed #gerua bought back so many memories!! @TheFarahKhan @iamsrk,” Karan posted on Twitter.
- This ‘sunkissed’ photo of Shah Rukh Khan and Suhana will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan Khan and AbRam Khan are soaking up the sun in Barcelona
- Inside Akash Ambani’s engagement bash: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar’s selfie game is on point
- Shah Rukh Khan has been one of my best experiences in cinema: Karan Johar
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja’s wedding reception had Anil Kapoor, Salman and Shah Rukh dancing their hearts out
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal engagement party: Ranbir, SRK, Aamir and others shower blessings on the couple
Karan even posted a photograph from the set, where he and Farah can be seen getting clicked by the “Chennai Express” actor.
Looking at that, Shah Rukh posted on the micro-blogging site that Farah and Karan have always been keen to stand in front of the camera.
“You two were even then more keen to be in front of the camera rather than behind it. Such wannabe actors you both are,” Shah Rukh tweeted.
Karan and Farah have never shied away from facing the camera.
While Karan has starred in films like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Bombay Velvet” and “Shaandaar”, Farah too has showcased her acting talent in roles in films like “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kal Ho Na Ho”, “Khichdi: The Movie” and “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi”.
Meanwhile, “Dilwale”, which has been directed by Rohit Shetty, is slated to release on December 18.