Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been approached by filmmaker Homi Adajania for his next directorial venture has apparently refused to do that film because of date issues.
“Homi has narrated (the script) to Kangana and she is keen to work with him, but she is already committed to Hansal Mehta’s film after ‘Rangoon’ and the dates are clashing. But they have promised to work with each other in the future,” a source close to Kangana told IANS.
Adajania has reportedly finished writing the script for his next directorial venture, which has a very unique pairing.
The director, who has already signed Sushant Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan for the film, was keen to cast Kangana in a prominent role.
- Kangana Ranaut goes glam after wrapping up Mental Hai Kya shoot
- Kangana Ranaut: I am someone who has broken most stereotypes
- Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most
- Kangana Ranaut is celebrating International Yoga Day in London
- Kangana Ranaut to make her debut at Cannes red carpet
- Vishal Bhardwaj captured my real beauty in Rangoon: Kangana Ranaut
Kangana, who has almost wrapped up the shooting of Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Rangoon”, will start shooting for Mehta’s next in some time.