She created headlines when she demanded Rs.11 crore for a film and called it justifiable in line with her commitment towards projects. Actress Kangana Ranaut, known for speaking her mind, says she sometimes gets annoyed when her statements are perceived in a different way.
“Whenever I say something, it is perceived as something else. So, it is amazing to see how I say something which has a completely different context and the way it is perceived is so different. But then I don’t know how to be like any other way. I can only speak my mind and cannot speak someone else’s mind,” Kangana told IANS.
Does she get annoyed?
“I get annoyed but that doesn’t last long… sometimes your nice, little statement is taken as a very rude and shocking headline. In my heart, I’m just that mountain girl, who speaks her heart and doesn’t have any agenda and motive,” said the 28-year-old who hails from Himachal Pradesh.
- Kangana Ranaut talks about physical fitness, pushing boundaries and more
- Kangana Ranaut: I am someone who has broken most stereotypes
- Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most
- Kangana Ranaut is the bold and beautiful bride as the face of 2018 Vogue Wedding Show
- Kangana Ranaut laughing at Jim Sarbh’s ‘rape joke’ leaves Twitterati furious; he says it was ‘taken out of context’
- Airport style: Kangana Ranaut and Sonam Kapoor show cool ways to flaunt denim jackets
The “Queen” star will be next seen in “Katti Batti” along with Imran Khan. Directed by Nikhil Advani, the comedy thriller will release on Friday.
She will be also seen in “Rangoon”, “Rani Lakshmibai” and “Simran”.