It certainly seems like director Nikhil Advani and Kangana Ranaut have developed a good working rapport with ‘Katti Batti’. In fact, we hear that Nikhil has roped in Kangana to essay the lead role in his next film as well. Nikhil’s next which is supposedly a thriller, will see Kangana playing a no nonsense police officer.
Commenting on the same Nikhil says, “Yes Kangana will be featuring in my next, but it is still too early to talk about it. As of now, I can say that Kangana will be undergoing workshops on mannerisms and her body language for the film.”
- Kangana Ranaut: I am someone who has broken most stereotypes
- Kangana Ranaut can’t wait to work with Anurag Basu after eight years
- ‘Katti Batti’, Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan’s rom-com, in cinemas today
- Salman Khan suggested Kangana Ranaut’s name for ‘Katti Batti’: Director Nikhil Advani
- Was hard to get Imran-Kangana dream cast: Nikhil Advani
- Imran Khan to romance Kangana Ranaut in Nikhil Advani’s ‘Katti Batti’
Said to be based on the 2011 film ‘The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’, Nikhil’s yet untitled venture will go on floors next year.