Actress Kalki Koechlin has been roped in to endorse fashion brand VOI Jeans’ autumn winter 2015 collection.
The London-based fashion and denim company launched its first store in India in 2013. Its autumn- winter collection comprises clean and minimal styles with subtle detailing.
Taking inspiration from nature and unique art forms, the collection has prints inspired by Japanese Shibori dyeing techniques, along with authentic Indigo products.
Talking of her association with VOI Jeans, Kalki said in a statement: “When I first saw the collection, I was pleasantly surprised at how much it resonates with my own personal sense of style. For me, being comfortable in what I wear is the key to great fashion.”
- Kalki Koechlin: You aren’t here to change the game but to create
- Kalki Koechlin: We still discourage individual thought
- Kalki Koechlin: I don’t think I consciously try to be shocking or different
- Kalki Koechlin prefers western attire
- Dia Mirza, Kalki Koechlin to walk at Myntra Fashion Weekend
- Parallel Switch
“With this collection, I feel VOI is set to establish itself as a brand that produces beautiful and on-trend garments. People always want something new, something exciting and I can see it happening with VOI. This collection is a testament to the great potential the brand has,” she added.
Its new line features clothing and accessories for both women and men.