While shooting Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale” in Hyderabad, superstar Shah Rukh Khan made an “honest confession” that he and his co-star Kajol are the world’s “worst best dancers”.
The 49-year-old “Happy New Year” actor filmed a dance sequence with Kajol, 41.
Shah Rukh Khan tweeted:
There’s nothing I like more than working. A dancing nite with Kajol even better.V r the worst best dancers in the world!!! Honest confession
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 14, 2015
The hit Bollywood on-screen couple have appeared together in many films like, “Baazigar”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”.
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- I miss Kajol in every film: Shah Rukh Khan
- SRK, Kajol recreate their magic in ‘Dilwale’, first pic from Rohit Shetty movie
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with ‘stunning’ Kajol for Dilwale
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol recreate ‘DDLJ’ scene on ‘Dilwale’ set
- Shah Rukh Khan’s chemistry with Kajol ‘flows with ease’ in the picture shared by him
They will be seen romancing again after five years.