Kabir Khan, who presented superstar Salman Khan in an “endearing” character in this year’s blockbuster “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, is set to direct Hrithik Roshan. The director says though he has not locked the script, he would like to show Hrithik in a “never seen before” avatar.
“It is only in principle now. We have not locked the script. We are talking about a film which Sajid Nadiadwala will produce, I will direct and Hrithik will act in it. I have given myself a month to explore and think of ideas,” Kabir told IANS on the sidelines of Film Bazaar here.
Kabir, who often makes films around terrorism or India-Pakistan ties as a backdrop, is “assuming” he would present the “Bang Bang!” star in a new avatar.
- It was a very silly rumour: Tiger Shroff on Disha Patani-Hrithik Roshan controversy
- Hrithik Roshan unveils posters of Super 30 on Teacher’s Day
- Hrithik Roshan breaks his silence on reports about flirting with Disha Patani
- Vaani Kapoor on dance-off with Tiger and Hrithik: I stand no chance
- Today relationships are at the mercy of how the typed sentence is interpreted: Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
“There are certain aspects of Hrithik that really excites me and I would like to explore the aspects that have not been done before for the project,” he added.
The film’s makers are yet to zero in on other details including the lead actress.
Meanwhile, Hrithik is tied up with shooting for his upcoming venture “Mohenjo Daro” and Kabir is enjoying his break by vacationing and looking for ideas.