Filmmaker Kabir Khan shot a few scenes of his upcoming film Bajrangi Bhaijaan starring Salman Khan at the actor’s farmhouse, since the director was on a lookout for a location.
Kabir could not zero in on any place, as a result Salman Khan offered to help and asked the team to shoot a few scenes at his Panvel farmhouse, which is on the outskirts of Mumbai.
In fact, Kabir also mentioned that when the recee team reached the location, they loved it. From what we hear, Salman Khan had decided to do this sweet gesture in order to help the makers save money and time.
- Salman Khan gives us happy vibes with his new still from Tubelight, see pic
- If Salman Khan can shoot in Kashmir then anyone can: Kabir Khan
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ climax shot at Thajwas glacier in Kashmir
- I throw tantrums even at this age, says Salman Khan
- Salman Khan starts shooting for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Kashmir
- Salman Khan in Kashmir for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
Also starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Kareena Kapoor Khan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan is produced by Eros International and is slated to release on July 16, 2015.