Actor Jimmy Sheirgill’s mother Balraj Kaur Sheirgill has died.
Balraj Kaur had a heart attack on August 1 and was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani hospital, where she breathed her last yesterday.
She was 69-year-old and survived by husband and two sons.
Her last rites were performed at Vile Parle crematorium on same day.
- Phamous actor Jimmy Sheirgill: Once you’re out of costume, you’re out of character
- Have already got my due in Bollywood: Jimmy Sheirgill
- Jimmy Sheirgill’s Punjabi film ‘Shareek’ to release in October
- Jimmy Sheirgill turns evil in Fugly
- Romancing over Golgappas
- Jimmy Sheirgill turns producer with bilingual Dharti
Among those who attended the funeral were Tigmanshu Dhulia, Parikshit Sahni, Aanand L Rai, Gavie Chahal, Deep Raj Rana, Kabir Sadanand, cameraman Harmeet Singh, Rana Jung Bahadur, producer Vinod Bachchan, iyricist Kumar and many other personalities of Bollywood.
Jimmy was last seen in “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.