Jacqueline Fernandez has been working on her social initiative ‘Jacqueline Builds’ apart from acting in her movies these days. The actress woke up to a lovely surprise this morning, which was sent by none other than the Greek God, Hrithik Roshan.
Hrithik sent an autographed brick and a contribution worth Rs. 5 lakh for Jacqueline’s foundation.
- ‘Race 3’ promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez fails to impress in this Paule Ka ensemble
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez’s denim jacket is a sure shot conversation starter
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez’s pretty pink lehenga is the perfect pick for a day wedding
- IPL 2018 behind the scenes: Varun Dhawan and Prabhudheva cheer for Mumbai and Chennai teams, Tamannaah-Jacqueline all praise for each other
- IPL 2018 opening ceremony: Hrithik Roshan, Tamannaah Bhatia, Prabhudheva and others give captivating performances
- Would love to work with Hrithik Roshan and Jacqueline Fernandez: Sahil Sangha
The actress has been working hard towards spreading awareness and generating Relief Funds for the Victims of the Chennai floods which caused huge destruction claiming houses and lives earlier this year.
Hrithik Roshan tweeted:
— Jacqueline Fernandez (@Asli_Jacqueline) March 26, 2016
Jacqueline seemed overwhelmed by this gesture of Hrithik.