Jacqueline Fernandez has previously been very open about her support for animals and has worked a lot towards such causes. Now, the actress decided to do her bit for charity and has in fact, decided to auction the outfits that she has worn in Bollywood films.
- ‘Race 3’ promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez fails to impress in this Paule Ka ensemble
- Race 3 actor Jacqueline Fernandez: No formula for success in Bollywood
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez gives #stylegoals in monochrome outfits
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez’s denim jacket is a sure shot conversation starter
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez’s pretty pink lehenga is the perfect pick for a day wedding
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez makes the classic red and white combo work like a charm in this Lavish Alice outfit
Jacqueline Fernandez has decided to auction her attires on an online portal and the details of the same will be posted on her social media account. Sources reveal that some of her iconic outfits will be auctioned and the money collected, thereafter, will go towards a charitable cause.
Some of these outfits include the one she sported in the song ‘Party On My Mind’ from Race 2 and ‘Hangover’ from Kick among others.