Salman had landed himself in a controversy for his remark that he felt like a “raped woman” after one gruelling shoot for his upcoming film ‘Sultan’, sparking demands for an apology from the actor.
Asked about her comments on the issue, Jacqueline told reporters here, “I wasn’t here so I don’t know and don’t want to comment on it. I don’t know what happened, I was not here (and) I just came back yesterday (to Mumbai).”
- Dabangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez bring the house down in Vancouver
- Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez are having the best time at Da-Bangg Reloaded
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez enthrall the audience
- Race 3 actors Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez face Netizens’ ire for ‘forcing’ child to hug even after he said no
- Race 3 trailer: From Salman Khan to ‘(lack of) logic’, everything that left Twitterati laughing hard
- Race 3 trailer launch highlights: It is everything or nothing for Salman Khan’s Race family
It was Salman Khan starrer blockbuster film “Kick” that brought the much needed recognition to Jacqueline. And the two have been reportedly sharing a good equation.
Presently, the 30-year-old actress is busy with the promotions of “Dishoom”.