While we always knew that Jacqueline Fernandez is an animal lover, it seems that it is Varun Dhawan who has now found his love for them. The actors who were in Morocco shooting for Dishoom have been bonding over animal love and have adopted a monkey named Coco.
The two spotted him during the shoot of the film in Morocco and decided to get him home. In fact, Jacqueline too is eager to meet her pet Coco and will get him home once they complete all the formalities there. Only a few may be aware that Jacqueline had many pets when she was growing up which included seven dogs and two cats.
- Before October, a look at Varun Dhawan’s last five box office performances
- Dishoom stars Varun, Jacqueline, John at royal lunch in Abu Dhabi
- John Abraham, Varun Dhawan bond well on ‘Dishoom’ sets
- Jacqueline Fernandez ‘monkeying’ around with baby Coco
- Varun Dhawan shoots for ‘Dhishoom’ in Morocco, gets into action on Day 1
- Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez to shoot a song in Abu Dhabi
Dishoom, is directed by Rohit Dhawan and also stars John Abraham. It is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.