Actor-producer Sanjay Kapoor, who was seen essaying the role of a Sindhi business tycoon in Vikas Bahl’s latest directorial “Shaandaar”, says it would be “great fun facing the camera” with his nephew Arjun Kapoor.
“I enjoyed working with Arjun as a producer in ‘Tevar’ and tomorrow if I get an opportunity to work with him as an actor it will be great fun, facing the camera with Arjun,” Sanjay told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
The “Auzaar” actor, who has been a part of the Hindi film fraternity for over two decades, says it would be “great fun” to produce and act in films with Arjun, Sonam and Harshvardhan, who is soon going to make his debut in Bollywood.
- Inside Arjun Kapoor’s 33rd birthday party
- Happy Birthday Arjun Kapoor: Janhvi, Anshula, Sonam, Anil Kapoor shower love on the actor
- Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor on being away from social media: I don’t miss it
- Sonam Kapoor’s wedding: Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan busy with dance rehearsals; Janhvi Kapoor seen in Manish Malhotra’s store
- Arjun, Sonam are bankable actors, says uncle Sanjay Kapoor
- My character in ‘Shaandaar’ too funny, says Sanjay Kapoor
“I would love to produce films with Arjun, Sonam, Harshvardhan (Kapoor) and I would love to act…it will be great fun,” he added.
Asked when will the whole Kapoor family be seen together onscreen, Sanjay said: “All of us together? Boney will have to be a producer of a film like ‘Hum Paanch’, ‘Mahabharata’ or ‘Ramayana’ because if you want to bring the whole family together then a film has to be something like that.”