Ranveer Singh had cause for celebrations as he turned an year older on Wednesday. However, reports suggested he had another reason to cheer as he had allegedly got ‘unofficially’ engaged to rumoured girlfriend Deepika Padukone.
From the buzz, it seems like parents of both met and an extremely secretive engagement followed. There is absolutely nothing official about it though.
Interestingly, the engagement reports cropped immediately after earlier speculations that suggested both actors were taking some time off from each other.
- Ranveer Singh shares throwback photo; Deepika, Ayushmann, Arjun Kapoor’s response is on point
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh to tie the knot in November?
- Deepika Padukone posts a cute comment on Ranveer Singh’s photo
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone ‘winks’ at Ranveer Singh’s matching purple suit; Netizens call it ‘true love’
- All the times Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh were all set to tie the knot
- Deepika Padukone is marrying Ranveer Singh? The actor tells us the truth
However, the same was put to rest after we witnessed the sparkling chemistry between the duo at the recently held IIFA awards.
While Ranveer has always preferred wearing his heart on his sleeve, Deepika is very discreet about her relationship.
Coming back to the rumoured engagement, no official statement has been put forward by both stars. Ranveer’s spokesperson maintained a ‘no comments’ stance when quizzed about the actor’s engagement.