Actor Irrfan Khan says his upcoming socio-political drama “Madaari” is extremely special for him and he wants to promote the film in every part of the country.
The 49-year-old “Piku” star is set for a Pune visit to promote “Madaari”.
“Madaari’ is very special film. The subject of the film is very intriguing and it is a story I want to take to every nook and corner of India. I am looking forward to visiting Pune,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar recreate their Karwaan road trip
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh lauded Irrfan Khan’s Madaari
- Need to take another birth to compete with Rajinikanth: Irrfan Khan
- The motive behind Madaari is to ask questions: Irrfan Khan
- Irrfan Khan yearns to visit Charminar in Hyderabad
- Irrfan Khan turns producer for Madaari
The movie, helmed by “Drishyam” director Nishikant Kamat, also stars Jimmy Shergill.
It will arrive in theatres on July 15.