The recent success of Piku, Jurassic Park and Talvar has definitely made it a fantastic year for actor Irrfan Khan. All his roles have earned him appreciation from critics and love from the audiences.
With multiple projects in his kitty commuting was becoming a problem for Irrfan. He always had to leave much prior to reach sets, dubbing studios or even the airport.
Also, when he returned home after long flights his journey back home would take more 45 minutes to an hour more. The new house, being more centrally located, will now help him save time.
Their new house is spacious and the interiors of his house are currently underway. The interiors are contemporary in taste.
The actor, however, will keep visiting the Madh Island house whenever possible. The house is special for him and he wants it to be his retreat of sorts.
- Irrfan Khan exudes positivity in new Twitter display picture
- Irrfan Khan thanks audience for being a part of his journey
- Irrfan on his battle with cancer: All I could do was to realise my strength and play my game better
- Shoojit Sircar confirms Irrfan Khan doing fine, will star in Udham Singh biopic
- Blackmail: Five reasons to watch Irrfan Khan’s quirky comedy
- Before Blackmail, a look at the box office performance of Irrfan Khan’s last five films
While his spokesperson confirmed the news source close to the actor shared that “Irrfan is currently on a family vacation in Rajasthan post which he will start shooting for Anup Singh’s film. They are likely to shift in their new home in the last week of December.”