Actor Irrfan Khan, who is known for his critically acclaimed roles and movies, is fond of organic farming.
Besides being known for his acting, he has been into organic farming since a very young age in his hometown in Jaipur and has been longing to visit his farms.
“I like being close to nature… I have been longing to visit my farm for some time now. Hopefully will be visiting it,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Irrfan on his battle with cancer: All I could do was to realise my strength and play my game better
- Shoojit Sircar confirms Irrfan Khan doing fine, will star in Udham Singh biopic
- Irrfan Khan’s latest tweet for Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar has gone viral
- Arunoday Singh on his Blackmail co-star Irrfan Khan’s health: We should just send prayers and love his way
- Blackmail: Five reasons to watch Irrfan Khan’s quirky comedy
- Before Blackmail, a look at the box office performance of Irrfan Khan’s last five films
The “Piku” actor owns a beautiful farm in the hills of Nashik.
The 48-year-old was last seen in “Jurassic World” and is currently filming “Jazbaa” alongside actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and “Inferno” which also features Hollywood actor Tom Hanks.