Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan is set to pack his bags and head to Budapest for his next Hollywood venture “Inferno”, directed by Ron Howard.
The “Haider” actor will be sharing screen space with Hollywood star Tom Hanks and Felicity Jones in the film adaptation of Dan Brown’s book.
“This trip is to decide my look in the film, what I will wear and other things,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Karwaan box office collection Day 1: This Irrfan Khan film earns Rs 1.50 crore
- Before Karwaan, Irrfan Khan in another road trip movie, Piku
- Dulquer Salmaan: With Irrfan Khan in Karwaan, I will get a chance to be seen by more people
- Irrfan Khan: I have had the fourth cycle of chemotherapy
- Irrfan Khan exudes positivity in new Twitter display picture
- Irrfan Khan watches ‘Jurrassic World’ with ‘Inferno’ co-stars
“Ron and I have been discussing how we will approach the role. We’ve also spoken about the character’s accent. His (the character’s) nationality is not important, but he definitely has some British influence. While I was looking for references for the role, Ron sent me some links, and he even got Dan to look for some material, which he forwarded to me. I’m hoping to meet Dan when I’m there,” he added.
The acclaimed actor’s past international movies include “Slumdog Millionaire”, “Life of Pi” and “The Amazing Spider-Man”.